Join The Conversation
Ethan Vessels 11/17/2008 01:47 PM
This is the absolute truth. I am more frequently taking health claims in my law practice. Health insurers will look for any reason to deny the claim--whether or not based on sound evidence. In fact, some will completely ignore information that would lead to having to pay the claim.
Post A Comment
- Posted on 05/17/2011 CIGNA v. Amara
- Posted on 03/29/2011 Bloomberg Markets' article on ERISA
- Posted on 12/24/2010 James F. v. CIGNA Behavioral Health Inc.
- Posted on 07/11/2019 Timothy D. v. Aetna Health and Life Ins. Co.
- Posted on 06/24/2019 Family says insurance fails to pay for mental health coverage despite medical necessity
- Posted on 04/24/2006 Eliminating Discretionary Clauses in Insurance Policies