"We are excited to inform you that your pre-employment interviews and our enabling observations allow us, effective immediately, to provide you with this income opportunity notice. Congratulations! We wish you the best of luck in your new endeavors dealing with the additional adversities we are privileged to provide you! Just remember that what does not kill you makes you stronger. Warmest regards, Weluvu Insurance Co."
I have no idea why there aren't a myriad of comments on your articles! They are witty, fun and on point. Your stuff is helping me build my own case (HCC Therasphere treatment denial). Thank you so much for your work. These insurance guys are real clowns and you're helping level the playing field.
by T.J. McGinty February 5, 2015 at 11:46 AM
Post a Comment
- Posted on 05/17/2011 CIGNA v. Amara
- Posted on 03/29/2011 Bloomberg Markets' article on ERISA
- Posted on 12/24/2010 James F. v. CIGNA Behavioral Health Inc.
- Posted on 07/11/2019 Timothy D. v. Aetna Health and Life Ins. Co.
- Posted on 06/24/2019 Family says insurance fails to pay for mental health coverage despite medical necessity
- Posted on 04/24/2006 Eliminating Discretionary Clauses in Insurance Policies