Rebecca is from New York and transitioning her environmental advocacy career into the legal field. She has traveled and lived across the country, including visiting 49 of the 50 states. She can often be found riding one of her many bicycles, either on pavement, dirt, or snow. She graduated from Appalachian State University in North Carolina in 2017 with a Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Development. Rebecca joined the firm in 2020 as a legal assistant.
Rebecca BauerParalegal & Case Manager
- Brian S. King
- 420 E. South Temple, Suite 420 Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- Posted on 05/17/2011 CIGNA v. Amara
- Posted on 03/29/2011 Bloomberg Markets' article on ERISA
- Posted on 12/24/2010 James F. v. CIGNA Behavioral Health Inc.
- Posted on 07/11/2019 Timothy D. v. Aetna Health and Life Ins. Co.
- Posted on 06/24/2019 Family says insurance fails to pay for mental health coverage despite medical necessity
- Posted on 04/24/2006 Eliminating Discretionary Clauses in Insurance Policies