Apr 26, 2018
- All bankruptcy questions answered by leading bankruptcy law practice in the US: LegalHelpers.com answer all your bankruptcy questions. Avail our extensive bankruptcy question resources & legal help today
- benefitslink: excellent resource for ERISA plans, administrators, etc.
- FreeERISA: FreeERISA is a website that provides specific information about employers which sponsor benefit plans for their employees and, more generally, information about ERISA.
- New Lawyer: resource to the general public for listings of lawyers, law blogs, legal news and additional legal information
- The American Bar Association: The ABA is the largest organization of lawyers in the country.
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America: ATLA is the largest association of trial lawyers in the country. Their website provides helpful information for consumers and attorneys
- The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations: This website provides free access to the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations. Among many other regulations, the CFR's contain the implementing regulations of the federal ERISA statute (over which the Department of Labor has jurisdiction) and the federal Medicare statute (over which the Department of Health and Human Services has jurisdiction).
- U.S. Department of Labor: This is the home page of the Employee Benefits Security Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor. It contains much helpful information for consumers
- Utah State Bar: If an attorney is licensed to practice law in Utah, they must be a member of the Utah State Bar. The USB website contains helpful information for consumers and lawyers
- Utah Trial Lawyers Association: UTLA is the Utah counterpart of the ATLA. Its website contains helpful information to consumers and lawyers.