- Page 1
Timothy D. v. Aetna Health and Life Ins. Co.We found that the denied coverage for M.D.'s medically necessary treatment was in violation of MHPAEA.
Family says insurance fails to pay for mental health coverage despite medical necessityBecause of the way the law is written, it is up to the patient to prove a denial was bogus. These types of cases are “very difficult” to try, because they aren’t black and white.
Eliminating Discretionary Clauses in Insurance Policiesdiscretionary authority, discretionary clauses, ERISA, NAIC, arbitrary and carpricious standard of review
Should You Buy Long Term Disability Insurance?
Welcome to the Website of Brian S. King
Visit Healthcare Recovery Solutions Online
- Posted on 05/17/2011 CIGNA v. Amara
- Posted on 03/29/2011 Bloomberg Markets' article on ERISA
- Posted on 12/24/2010 James F. v. CIGNA Behavioral Health Inc.
- Posted on 07/11/2019 Timothy D. v. Aetna Health and Life Ins. Co.
- Posted on 06/24/2019 Family says insurance fails to pay for mental health coverage despite medical necessity
- Posted on 04/24/2006 Eliminating Discretionary Clauses in Insurance Policies