Bert Brandenburg has a thoughtful article in Slate about the vices and virtues of electing judges. And the excellent blog, The Pop Tort, has an update on how Chamber of Commerce backed candidates did in various judicial elections across the country last week.
- ?I have been awarded Social Security disability benefits. But the insurer of my disability policy has denied my claim. Can the insurer do that?
- ?I already have a lawyer working on my social security disability claim. Can't that lawyer handle my disability insurance claim too?
- ?What issues do you see in life insurance claims?
- Posted on 07/11/2019Timothy D. v. Aetna Health and Life Ins. Co.
- Posted on 06/24/2019Family says insurance fails to pay for mental health coverage despite medical necessity
- Posted on 04/24/2006Eliminating Discretionary Clauses in Insurance Policies