Insurance companies aren't inherently evil. They are important components in the way we deliver and finance medicine. But, left to their own devices, there are many reasons and ways for them to avoid providing universal coverage. That's the simple truth and there's no getting around it. The public option seems to me to be the best way of dealing with that reality.
- ?I have been awarded Social Security disability benefits. But the insurer of my disability policy has denied my claim. Can the insurer do that?
- ?I already have a lawyer working on my social security disability claim. Can't that lawyer handle my disability insurance claim too?
- ?What issues do you see in life insurance claims?
- Posted on 04/24/2006Eliminating Discretionary Clauses in Insurance Policies
- Posted on 12/29/2005Should You Buy Long Term Disability Insurance?
- Posted on 10/05/2005Welcome to the Website of Brian S. King