but here’s word on the fate of the Health Insurance Marketplace Modernization and Affordability Act. Last month the bill’s sponsors couldn’t get the 60 votes they needed to end debate on the legislation. I’ve commented before on the widespread opposition the bill generated. It’s not likely it will come up for a vote again anytime soon.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment
- Posted on 05/17/2011 CIGNA v. Amara
- Posted on 03/29/2011 Bloomberg Markets' article on ERISA
- Posted on 12/24/2010 James F. v. CIGNA Behavioral Health Inc.
- Posted on 07/11/2019 Timothy D. v. Aetna Health and Life Ins. Co.
- Posted on 06/24/2019 Family says insurance fails to pay for mental health coverage despite medical necessity
- Posted on 04/24/2006 Eliminating Discretionary Clauses in Insurance Policies