but here’s word on the fate of the Health Insurance Marketplace Modernization and Affordability Act. Last month the bill’s sponsors couldn’t get the 60 votes they needed to end debate on the legislation. I’ve commented before on the widespread opposition the bill generated. It’s not likely it will come up for a vote again anytime soon.
- ?I have been awarded Social Security disability benefits. But the insurer of my disability policy has denied my claim. Can the insurer do that?
- ?I already have a lawyer working on my social security disability claim. Can't that lawyer handle my disability insurance claim too?
- ?What issues do you see in life insurance claims?
- Posted on 07/11/2019Timothy D. v. Aetna Health and Life Ins. Co.
- Posted on 06/24/2019Family says insurance fails to pay for mental health coverage despite medical necessity
- Posted on 04/24/2006Eliminating Discretionary Clauses in Insurance Policies