ERISA preemption issues loom large in connection with state efforts to formulate healthcare reform. I’ve blogged about it before in connection with the San Francisco mandated benefits ordinance. Recently I found a handy chart summarizing these non-federal efforts to rework how we deliver and finance healthcare and the relationship of ERISA to those efforts here. Thanks to the American Benefits Council.
- ?I have been awarded Social Security disability benefits. But the insurer of my disability policy has denied my claim. Can the insurer do that?
- ?I already have a lawyer working on my social security disability claim. Can't that lawyer handle my disability insurance claim too?
- ?What issues do you see in life insurance claims?
- Posted on 04/24/2006Eliminating Discretionary Clauses in Insurance Policies
- Posted on 12/29/2005Should You Buy Long Term Disability Insurance?
- Posted on 10/05/2005Welcome to the Website of Brian S. King