Bill Shernoff has filed 13 more lawsuits alleging improper rescission practices by not only Blue Cross of California but also Blue Shield of California. You can read about the latest filings here in the L.A. Times. You can read my last posting about Shernoff’s recent lawsuits here.
- ?I have been awarded Social Security disability benefits. But the insurer of my disability policy has denied my claim. Can the insurer do that?
- ?I already have a lawyer working on my social security disability claim. Can't that lawyer handle my disability insurance claim too?
- ?What issues do you see in life insurance claims?
- Posted on 07/11/2019Timothy D. v. Aetna Health and Life Ins. Co.
- Posted on 06/24/2019Family says insurance fails to pay for mental health coverage despite medical necessity
- Posted on 04/24/2006Eliminating Discretionary Clauses in Insurance Policies