The site is correct about insurance companies. However, it is wrong in its statement that insurance companies are the creation of the free market. Employer based insurance was the creation of health care reformers of a generation past. Pooled insurance is actually antithetical to the free market, which is why so many people are unhappy with it.
by Kevin Delaney July 23, 2009 at 02:39 AM
Post a Comment
- Posted on 05/17/2011 CIGNA v. Amara
- Posted on 03/29/2011 Bloomberg Markets' article on ERISA
- Posted on 12/24/2010 James F. v. CIGNA Behavioral Health Inc.
- Posted on 07/11/2019 Timothy D. v. Aetna Health and Life Ins. Co.
- Posted on 06/24/2019 Family says insurance fails to pay for mental health coverage despite medical necessity
- Posted on 04/24/2006 Eliminating Discretionary Clauses in Insurance Policies